There are times in our lives when we need a third party to speak with. Whether you have a chronic mental health concern, or just need someone to speak with a few times, please do not hesitate to contact me. I have been a therapist for close to 15 years and I look forward to working with you.
Areas of expertise include:
- Individual and couples therapy
- Grief and loss
- Working with people with chronic concerns
- Help with adjusting to changes (moves, relocations, loss, relationships, etc.)
- Post Partum
- Working with parents of children Birth - 5 years old
- Working with parents and their school age, adolescent, and adult children
- Working with teenage parents
- Working with blended families and single parent families
- Parenting skills
- Working with parents of children with Autism and other Pervasive Developmental Delays
- Clinical Supervisor for Marriage and Family Therapist Interns
Private pay services can be provided in your home, in the community, or in my practice. Services paid for by insurance are provided in my San Mateo practice location. I curently accept MHN/Health Net, Cigna and Aetna insurance. You may also use an "Out of Netwok" benefit. Check with your insurance to see if you have one on your plan. If you are having difficulty finding a provider that is In-Network for your insurance let me know and I may be able to arrange an agreement with them.
Sliding scale fee available for clients who wish to pay privately.
**At this time, I am not accepting any new clients.**